Dreamweaver?

DaZ

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, iphone 3G, & Classic ipod
Hello All,
Every time I open my html files in dreamweaver the images always disappear. Does anyone have a clue why this would be happening if I previously save them? Also is there a way that I can recover everything without redesigning each page? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
you probably need to set up a site in the sites pane, and make sure your pictures are in the proper place and linked (best to link them using relative links in most cases)

Recover everything - are you trying to download a site and all its pictues etc. from the web?

Reaction score
your images are probably in a different folder to your HTML files. Find the image html and see where they are pointing.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Being disorganized like that is just going to make it that much harder for you when you upload your site to the web.

Make folders and keep them together, make sure you name everything so you know what everything is.

OP
DaZ

DaZ

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, iphone 3G, & Classic ipod
Thanks so much for the input guys. That is definitely the problem.

Reaction score
can you help me

can you suggest me which coding is best dreamwever or html ?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.