One Mac logs in, One doesn't

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro 15" 2.4, 4 gig ram, 200gig hd
I have a new Dlink wireless network. I had everything working fine, and then went on a business trip with my mac. Now I can't wirelessly connect to my network. My other machine does perfectly, and I can use a cable, but when I enter the password to join my network it times out or says I have entered an incorrect password. I want to double check the password on my other machine, but I can't find it displayed. That machine is running 10.4 Mine is 10.5. Any advice short of resetting the router and starting over would be great, especially anything about finding the password on the other machine. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
delete the network and then create a new one with a new password

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
To find the password, access your network settings and were it displays all the information check the box that says "Show Password".

This means that instead of displaying the password like *** it will be displayed as 123.

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro 15" 2.4, 4 gig ram, 200gig hd
I did find the password on the home machine, and it is not working on the travel machine. All settings are the same. I was hoping to avoid deleting the network, which involves resetting the router, because of my printer and NAS device, but I guess I will have to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.