• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Price drops?

N

nsrii

Now that new apps and hardware are coming out on the 22nd, does it seem likely there will be some price drops in the PMG5 line? I was holding off on buying a new G5 until this week, since I thought there'd at least be some discount, but I figure I can wait another week for the new apps to ship with my purchase. Is it likely I'll still see some discount in the coming weeks?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Most likely not

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
They've already made a bunch of pricedrops, not sure if they did with the PowerMacs or not.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.