Several months into Mac and still questions!

Reaction score
While in most Applications I am using the right click enables the Secondary button (cut, paste, etc.), in some applications this does not work. For instance in the Address Book and there are others.

Can this be fixed somehow?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
Where are you trying to right click in Address Book? Mine works just fine. I am not sure what you mean by "fix" it?

OP
D
Reaction score
Maybe the Address Book was the wrong example (it did not work earlier but now it does) but I am having this problem in Gmail if I try to cut and or paste. I am using Firefox.

I also have the problem in Quickbooks.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I just loaded up the latest version of Firefox and opened my Gmail account. Copy and Paste and the right click menu work just fine there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
I don't hear of this much. At least it's not really a problem with your Mac (I'm assuming) check for software and Firefox updates.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.