thoughts about these 2 cases

OP
M
Reaction score
There is obviously not a lot of input on these cases. So I'll update my post.

I decided to order the Switcheasy RebelTouch. While I can't comment on the Griffin case, I like the RT alot.

Pros:
1. light
2. aids in holding the Touch. Although I wish the underlayer was a bit
grippier.
3. comes with 2 screen savers. I needed the second. The first I ruined after several attempts trying to install it.
4. on/off switch and volume rocker are covered and do not lose any
sensitivity.
5. comes with a stand for watching movies in landscape mode (if you care.
I don't)
6. the exoskeleton appears to protect all the important points.
7. the price seems to be in line with all but the cheaper cases.

Cons:
1. The headphone access may be small for some 3rd party headphones. My Skull Candy fit fine and the case comes with an adapter for headphones that
don't fit
2. the dock port cover would be more useful if it was hinged off the case.
It is small and thus occasionally hard to insert. I will likely lose it or
stop using it

Overall, I'd recommend the RebelTouch as a solid case that protects the Touch without adding alot of weight or bulk.

Reaction score
I would recommecnd you acrylic case chap and best only about £13.57. The case also provides full access to ports and iPod navigation.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
I had a nuform case for my iPhone 3G, it broke after about 2 weeks. Terrible quality, stay away.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I picked up a Griffin Elan Form for the iPod Touch 2G at Target. It's interesting because, at the time, Griffin listed the product as "coming soon" on their website, but nonetheless, it was available at Target.

It fits beautifully, feels very comfortable in your hand (it's laminated with real leather on the outside) and comes with a screen protector. So, the iPod Touch is completely protected. Highly recommended (if you can find it in retail).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.