Waking up

Reaction score
So, whenever i close my macbook Pro, and come back to it 20 mins or later afterwards i cant wake it up! Ive tried pressing every button, and even tried taking out the battery to reset it. Nothing seems to work, so i just have to turn it off completely, and restart. Any ideas as how to fix the problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
Do you have iStat pro - or any of the iStat series installed ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
No, You don't need to. But I had the same exact problem that you are describing, and once I uninstalled iStat Pro the problem went away. I called Apple and described the problem and they had never heard of anything like it. They even offered to exchange my MBP for a newer one. I suggest that you call Apple and describe your problem...

OP
L
Reaction score
So... i cant replace it right now, cause im in college. And i can afford to lose it even for one day. But, i installed iStat and it hasnt happened yet.... so we will see. Did you end up trading it in?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.