Button Issues in DVD Studio Pro 4

Reaction score
Hello all,
Ok, so I'm making a DVD on DSP4. The session is built, the footage is in and plays ok. The MASSIVE problem I've run into is the buttons in the menus. I'm just using standard buttons within the app (not importing custom buttons from image files) and many of the buttons have 1 pixel thick lines appear around the bounding box area when highlighted. The problem is only visable playing back on hardware DVD players and TV screens.
Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? My buttons are not overlapping and there's plently of space between the text within the button and the button bounding box.
Could this possibly be an interlacing / progressive issue?
Please let me know what you think, I'd appreciate your help - this has been driving me mental.
Thanks
Tom

OP
R
Reaction score
ok... so it seems pretty quiet here...
Anyway for people who have this problem in the future:
The problem can be solved by making sure the 'include text in highlight' button is ticked. The tickbox is in the button menu.
Hope this info saves someone out there from going as mad as I did.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.