Crucial's RAM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel 20", 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, ATI Radeon HD, 250GB hard drive, 8x double-layer SuperDrive
I keep seeing ads all over their sites and their 2GB RAM is quite cheap.
Do anyone of you know if this RAM isn't a scam (Hey, a rhyme)?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 2.2 GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD, Super Drive
I keep seeing ads all over their sites and their 2GB RAM is quite cheap.
Do anyone of you know if this RAM isn't a scam (Hey, a rhyme)?

Thanks

Not really sure. But if you are looking for a good deal on some RAM, check out newegg or tiger direct. They usually have good RAM for cheap and are definitely reputable and reliable.

OP
Aeaus
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel 20", 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, ATI Radeon HD, 250GB hard drive, 8x double-layer SuperDrive
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Crucial is a pretty reputable supplier of memory. I use it, have no problems with it, and consider it to be a professional level product in general

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
I have been using Crucial RAM for quite some time. Never had a problem either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
I just bought their RAM a couple weeks ago for my MacBook Pro. I haven't had any problems with it :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
I suggest crucial to all my first time mac user friends, and I use it myself.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I've been using Crucial since Micron first launched their retail arm. Micron is one of the largest and most reputable memory manufacturers in the world. I've had nothing short of an excellent customer service experience with them and would recommend their memory to anyone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 14", M2 Pro, 32GB RAM
Another vote for Crucial. Been using them for years and procured 4GB from them recently for my new iMac.

Tom

Reaction score
Crucial > Rhinomac ?

I had upgraded my macbook pro to 4GB from crucial online I have used crucial many times before with no real big issues but this time was a nightmare It was making my machine nuts I went to CSC and got 2 new macbook pro modules they were Rhinomac memory modules and worked fantastic so I looked around for answers on this company and I was impressed they modules they use are Low power consumption which takes a lot of wear on the battery nd does not heat the machine as much as my old apple oem which was samsung ...Keep in mind I am a big crucial fan and always will be but if I have any issue Rhinomac is in Toronto canada and they cover all the RMA issues so no shipping to the usa and waiting 3 weeks for a return >>>

10+ for them Co Canada LOL
;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.