Samsung SCX-4100 Printer for Mac OS X

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hope you're all well.

Well, I finally took the plunge and an now a proud owner of a brand new and shiny iMac! Extremely pleased with it all up to now, although I'm a little frustrated that my existing printer, the Samsung SCX-4100 doesn't have a Mac driver.

I've searched on these forums for help, but there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer. Similarly, I've searched the internet and there appears to be an elusive driver for the printer but Samsung conveniently took it off their website, which is increasingly annoying.

I just wondered if anyone could offer me some advice on how to go about getting the driver itself, or alternatively, installing the printer another way?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Kris

OP
K
Reaction score
Hey Chscag, many thanks for this link. This will save a few hundred on a new printer!

One question, though - once I've downloaded it to my desktop, how do I install it? Sorry is this is a ridiculously simple question - I'm pretty new to this Mac thing! (and I 'm SO glad I switched!)

Best,

Kris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.