message board help!

Reaction score
So here's the deal.

I'm running a website for my sister's high school marching band... and the parents are being adamant about having a message board on the site.

I mean... I can design a website and throw it into Fetch and ta da... but I don't know anything about html.

So I used Simple Machine Forums and I got it on my page and all that... but I don't know how to do anything to it. I seriously think my myspace savvy 14 year old sister would be better at this than I am. I really am not down for learning html for this.

So... I want another option. Is there something free (because I'm volunteering my time for them) or else a program or something I can buy inexpensively... that I can use that doesn't require coding? Does such a thing exist?

help me! I'm afraid of band boosters!

OP
J
Reaction score
Thank you both

I'll check all of this out... after midterms week has blown over... and see what works best for me!

thanks again!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.