Looking for map solution

Reaction score
Hello All, I will soon be getting a job photographing houses. I will do 25-50 houses a day. I am looking for software or some other solution that would allow me to plan my route the most logical and efficient point to point the print it out. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

OP
O
Reaction score
thanks for the tip Lifeafter but I am looking for an app or a website that I can put in all 25-50 address at one time to plan my route.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
The only mapping software for a mac that resides on your hard drive is Route 66, and unfortunately, it is pretty crappy. Would do what you want, but it is really bad, and I'm not even sure if it is being updated any more. That is the one piece of software that I would love to see on a mac. Delorme used to support macs, but no more. Sure wish some developer would step up to the plate and give us mapping!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.