• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Jobs at Apple Stores?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel 20", 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, ATI Radeon HD, 250GB hard drive, 8x double-layer SuperDrive
Hello Mac Forums- I'm obviously new here and I have a question. If any of you know, what age do Apple Stores start to hire at? I'm a freshmen in High School now and have been using macs since the first iMacs came out. I know I'm obviously too young to work there now, but do any of you know when I could apply? I'm estimating at 18, but I know places which hire around 16-17.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
I'm guessing 18, but each state may be different. it's best to call the store and ask.

OP
Aeaus
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel 20", 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, ATI Radeon HD, 250GB hard drive, 8x double-layer SuperDrive
Thanks- anyone know for certain?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
its 18, I've been waiting for my 18th for a while now to try and work there. It's on their website, but I can't find it.

OP
Aeaus
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Darn, okay.
So you're certain the minimum is eighteen?
Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you link me to it if you happen to stumble upon it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Gee, and I thought that this thread was about Steve Jobs perhaps appearing at random at Apple Stores! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4 GHZ, 2G Ram, 160 GB HD| iPhone 4
Gee, and I thought that this thread was about Steve Jobs perhaps appearing at random at Apple Stores! :D

Best post of all time right here;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Thank you kind sir!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Even though it's 18 they could make exceptions. 17, maybe. My cousin works there, he's 16 and a half.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.