My MacBook won't load?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
Good day every one,

So yesterday I was on a field trip with college, so I turned my 13" '06 MacBook into sleep mode and put it in the bag. Then two or three hours later I went back, opened the bag and got my MacBook out.

Suddenly I realized that it has become REALLY REALLY hot, like more than the usual. So I was like what the ****? I tried turning it on so it would wake up, but then I keep on getting the white screen in the very beginning and then nothing happens, it gets stuck there for hours, doesn't want to let me in the system. I tried holding the Option (ALT) button as soon as I turn the MacBook on, then I see the little black mouse cursor, but then nothing happens, can't see my partitions anymore.

I am assuming it's a problem with my hard disk? I tried plugging in the external but again when I hold ALT nothing happens. So I am out of suggestions and I don't know what to do. Can some one please help me? I am not in my country because I traveled for college, and I really don't even have time to visit the Apple store here.

Thank you very much and have a nice day every one.

PS: I am doing this topic to my friend because he needs help with his MacBook, he is my real life friend but he traveled this year for college, he is now on his other laptop until the other one gets fixed. Help would be appreciated, thank you very much.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.