This might be a really dumb question, but here goes...

Reaction score
...I've tried and tried to find the answer on my own...

1) I run Paralles (And am on the Mac side right now)

Sometimes I look up top and see a bunch of commands like the Apple icon, Firefox, Menu, and about a half dozen other things I can't remember right now.

But now (And many times before), I only see the Apple icon, Firefox and Menu.

And in both cases, they are placed in the same upper row as the one with the time on the far right.

Now, this creates a special problem for me because I need to access one of those commands so I can set it to (I forget the name...But it makes the Windows window stop short of the bottom of the screen so I can see my Mac dock...Just like it does when you're looking at your screen via Mac.

I have no idea why this happens and no idea how to fix it. And it happens all the time...then all of the sudden it's fixed.

Anybody care to pull me out of the Twighlight Zone???

Thanks,

Johnny

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
that is the tool bar. just as in windows there is a tool bar at the top of each window. in OS X the tool bar stays at the top of the screen. and it will have the apple logo, followed by the current program that you are using (even though you do not have a window open you are still using the program that is there) and then whatever the drop down menus that the program uses (i.e. file, edit, view...).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
Like I told the other member on here, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.