Just bought my first Mac :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2.66GHz 8GB Ram, 15" MacBook Pro 2.4GHz 4GB Ram, iPhone 4, iPad 16GB WiFi
I just wanted to stop in and say hi. I've been lurking for the past few months, and today I finally took the plunge! I bought a 20" iMac at the Apple store in Memphis, TN. I'm very excited to see what all I can do with it. I'm sure I'll be back often asking lots of questions.

Dan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are here to help if you need. please use the search feature on this website to make sure that you are not repeating a question that has already been asked.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook. 2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo. 5G 30GB iPod.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
iMacs are sweet. Congrats on the new purchase.

Reaction score
Congrats! I've had my 24" for 2 weeks now and I am in luuuuuurve! Have fun :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
none as of yet
I'm going to wait til january or when ever I'll wait for a new batch, I'd like a 8800GT standerd or at least an 8600GT.

Have fun with you mac =p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4 GHZ, 2G Ram, 160 GB HD| iPhone 4
Yea man welcome! The imac is a beautiful machine, I hope you enjoy it!

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2.66GHz 8GB Ram, 15" MacBook Pro 2.4GHz 4GB Ram, iPhone 4, iPad 16GB WiFi
Thanks for the warm welcome all! I've been pretty busy at work lately, so I only have a few hours time using the iMac so far. But it seems pretty easy to navigate and do everything I want to. It probably helps I've watched a lot of tutorials on the apple website too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Congrats on the purchase. And have fun in the clan/cult that is mac users.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2.4 | 3g iPhone
I just wanted to stop in and say hi. I've been lurking for the past few months, and today I finally took the plunge! I bought a 20" iMac at the Apple store in Memphis, TN. I'm very excited to see what all I can do with it. I'm sure I'll be back often asking lots of questions.

Dan

Congrats! I was in there about a month ago buying my first personal Mac, white 2.4 Macbook. Now I just wish I had the money to get another for the wife to replace the Toshiba we had been sharing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.