Very Strange Kinda Problem with Windows on my MacBook

Reaction score
Hi guyz , this is very strange kind of problem i am facing.

I bought my macbok about 1 yr back and then using bootcamp i made a partition for windows xp professional in my macbook. burned boot camp drivers for windows into a disk and then installed those drivers on my windows operationg system. Many times i reinstalled windows and installed drivers from bootcamp cd.there was no problem

Everything was working fine till last month.
I felt the need to reinstall my windows xp, so i reinstalled it. Inserted the same boot camp drivers CD and installed all the drivers, but BUILT IN ISIGHT, KEYBOARD SUPPORT, TRACKPAD DRIVER and a few more drivers didnt get installed properly.
i tried reinstalling the drivers again, tried to update the drivers and then installing, tried to reinstall windows etc BUT NOTHING WORKED.
GUYZ PLEASEEEEEEEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance guyz
Roshan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
Did you try downloading the Boot Camp 2.1 update from Apple?

OP
R
Reaction score
yeah!! tried everything

Did you try downloading the Boot Camp 2.1 update from Apple?

hey thanks for your reply, but i tried the boot camp update 2.1. i dont know whats the problem , everything is working fine on mac os but not in windowss.

i am downloading leopard os , can u tell me if it can help or not?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
hey thanks for your reply, but i tried the boot camp update 2.1. i dont know whats the problem , everything is working fine on mac os but not in windowss.

i am downloading leopard os , can u tell me if it can help or not?

Downloading Leopard? It's a commercial licensed operating system sold only on DVD. How can you be downloading it? No one is going to assist you if you're illegally obtaining Leopard.

Regards.

OP
R
Reaction score
Hmm..

Downloading Leopard? It's a commercial licensed operating system sold only on DVD. How can you be downloading it? No one is going to assist you if you're illegally obtaining Leopard.

Regards.

I know that but , i bought a new laptop a year back and its bad on apple if i have to spend money on a rand new operating system every year.
Its the worst thing i have ever seen.
Apple took out its new operating system and sothat people buy it they stopped support for their previous version and people like me are the fools stuck in it.
i am not buying leopard coz i dont need it, i just HAVE TO HAVE IT COZ my laptop is not working well without it.
I am sory to say but after apple's latest OS release it has lost its respect in my eyes.... i use to love it......

windows is much muc better than mac. even after 5 years of release of xp they provide 100% support for it....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, 1991 Powerbook 100, Gen 2 Nano, Gen 1 Touch
Would it be bad suggestion for the mods to close this thread?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.