Blue Screen of Death

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
Hello,

I guess that's what they call it, at least when I googled, that was the common used name for that miserable error. I sometimes get this error when I am Windows XP SP3,
bsod.png
actually not just sometimes, but it happens a lot. I don't know if there's a way to fix this but I guess so. I mean, I am not sure if that's exactly what's written on the screen I get, but I guess it's the same. Thank you very much, I'll take a picture once it happens again, maybe it has some different values or whatever written on it :).

- Tarek

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I strongly suggest you run a virus check, malware check, and spyware check on the entire Windows installation. The file which is causing the page fault is SPCMDCON.SYS. Here's a link for another thread on the same subject. Not sure if it will help.... Trying to solve page fault errors in Windows is sometimes like a dog chasing its tail.

corrupt or missing config\system - Tech Support Guy Forums

Regards.

OP
Tarek
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
I want to find the screen that says
"Beginning dump of physical memory"
Hahaha

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.