White iPhone 3G Pressure Cracks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz
Does anyone know if Apple will cover these. I got about 4 or 5 cracks on my iPhone. I bought it in Mid-July. Do you know if I'm out of the date that they would cover it for. It had 1 Pressure crack right out of the box but my Dad picked my phone up for me as I was at work and he didnt notice it
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
As long as it doesnt have any signs that shows its been dropped they should replace it no problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06 ghz 4gb Ram 1tb, Ipod Touch 1g, iPhone 3G, iBook G4 1.2ghz 1.25 GB
I did read somewhere that they were swapping then out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.14ghz || 120GB || IPHONE 3G 8GB JBken 4GB RAM || <3
Manufacturer Defect = Free Replacement.

Reaction score
Manufacturer Defect = Free Replacement.

Does anyone know if this applies to the UK as well. I have a large crack down where the volume button is and a series of little cracks on both sides of the middle of the screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 3.06GHz 4Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD; 16Gb iPhone (white); Aluminium MacBook, 2.4Ghz, 4Gb, 500 Gb HDD
Yes, it does apply to the UK!

I took my white iPhone back to the Milton Keynes Apple store (got it from Carphone Warehouse) after 3-4 months...one fine crack, but visible signs of others forming. They agreed to exchange on the spot after about 30 seconds - no problem whatsoever!

Very impressed with the way they dealt with this - I'd take yours into your local store, good luck!

Reaction score
Yes they will! If you haven't done it already it should be covered. Many people have been having problems with the white back and pressure cracks and stuff of that nature. Bring it in and see what happens.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
I know I have been keep a close eye on mine to make sure no cracks appear before my warranty is up this summer.

I sure wish Apple would offer a extended warranty in Canada.

Reaction score
Iphone Cracks

Im having the same problem as many people many hairline cracks are appearing - would apple replace it as it was originally purchased from T-mobile UK as a upgrade...... my iphone is factory unlocked, does any one know if they iphones apple store UK stocks are also factory unlocked.

Reaction score
happened to me as well, just send it back and they replace - no problem - took about 2 weeks for mine to come back thou

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.