Forum Archives

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Perhaps there should be a forum for some of the best/funniest/interesting posts etc.

It would be a good way for members to remember topics, and if there was a question already asked a long time go, it could be found in the archives section.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Thanks for the suggestion. For now, the search box can help you find posts on related topics from the past.

OP
KeithTeeple
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OK thank you. I'm not just posting for my benefit, but maybe for new guests who don't want to register to ask a question that's already been answered. Thanks though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
OK thank you. I'm not just posting for my benefit, but maybe for new guests who don't want to register to ask a question that's already been answered. Thanks though.

Search is available to those who aren't logged in and it's a far more efficient way to find information than yet another forum with the same information in it. But that's just my opinion.

OP
KeithTeeple
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OK, or maybe not even questions but funny threads too that people might enjoy reading. It's just that on the other forums I've been on they all have archives. But yet again, this is not my decision.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.