Shooting Games for mac

Reaction score
Hey guys its my first post.
Im looking or shooting games that will run on a mac book pro with 2 gigs of ram. Umm demos work but I cant buy right now so demos and freeware would be nice. And btw i am fairly new with mac I am a converted PC User.

B&O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP i7, Mac Mini & iPhone 3G.
Openarena looks good but has been pulled due to some code copying issue that should be resolved soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
I use DosBox to run older FPS like Doom, Blood, and Duke Nukem. They run great and are classics!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 x 20" iMac Intel Core 2 Duo
I use DosBox to run older FPS like Doom, Blood, and Duke Nukem. They run great and are classics!

Try using Boxer it's a front end to Dosbox.

OP
F
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry it took so long too reply ive been out. Thanks for the info but im looking for some good graphics/retailish games. You know? Like Battlefield 2142 (I know it cost money) But are there any games like that for free? I only enjoy good graphics and fun gameplay. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
I can't seem to find a download for it right now, but I'm pretty sure you can download a Halo demo for free that has online.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Here you can get Marathon and the OS X app you need to run it. it is an old OS 9 game basically edited to run on OS X.

Original Trilogy - Marathon: Aleph One

Some new scenario packs (totally updated games engine and graphics though)
Rubicon X: a marathon scenario
Download Marathon: Eternal X 1.0.1 - Marathon: Eternal X - Free scenario for Aleph One, the multi-platform open-source first-person-shooter engine - Softpedia

But in saying that it's one of the hardest and best FPS I've ever played.

Reaction score
games

ok i recently discoverd a download game for mac that is quite fun has shooting and is online its 3d and has no lag its called sauerbraten google it see u there:D ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.