New Mac OS X troubleshooting e-book available

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Source: MacMinute.com

New Mac OS X troubleshooting e-book available
August 29, 2003 - 08:52 EDT The X Lab has published Troubleshooting Mac OS X, a new e-book dedicated to preventing or resolving common problems with Mac OS X. The 300+ page e-book is hyperlinked and cross-referenced, making it easy for readers to quickly find solutions to Mac OS X problems. Troubleshooting Mac OS X is written by Dr. Smoke, the screen name of a "Helper" on Apple's Discussion boards. Pricing begins at US$15.00 for a single-user license -- multi-user and site licenses are also available.

P

pi_edpiper

howdy,
is this book for OSX, OSX2 or OSX3... i am sorry but when i saw some of the differences between X and X2 i went and got another (actually 2) books on OSX2. thanks

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
No clue actually. What I would probably do is contact the creator and ask them. Cheers!

Reaction score
OS9 gone?

I installed Leopard 10.5.4 on my eMac. Did not know OS9 was not supported by Leopard and find that note pad in OS9 has many of my passwords etc .
Is there any way I can access the note pad and get my info? I tried using an external drive with the info, but found my other eMac ; which supports OS9 , showed the note pad empty? Anyone know if there is a cure?
Kevin

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.