does anyone have any experience working with a 'chatroom trivia bot'

Reaction score
so i had this crazy idea: im a med student and we all spend a lot of time in the library studying things that are really boring and I suddenly had the brilliant idea that wouldnt it be awesome if we could get like a chatroom bot, write all our possible exam questions in it, have it constantly loop through questions (multiple choice as our exam format is); and the first person to type in the right answer gets a point and it keeps track of points.

that would be a totally awesome way to study, all my friends were excited about it and i was like yeah lets do it! then everyone left and i started looking around and realized i am CLUELESS on how i would ever do something like this..

is there like some bot program i can use for aim chat or IRC chat that could work? anyone got any leads? any help at all to get me going would be great!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.