Macbook Windows XP Right Click Only

Reaction score
I have just installed Windows XP using Boot Camp on Leopard (god forbid...), and installed the drivers. Everything was fine, but when I was playing with the mouse settings, I accidentally switched the right and left click buttons, so now, every click is a right click. How; without a two button mouse do I configure it back?? (It's a tick box in the control panel mouse settings, I tried hitting the enter key but that doesn't work...

Thanks in advance for your time,
John :Oops:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook: 2.4 ghz dual core 4gb Ram 250gb Hdd
I have just installed Windows XP using Boot Camp on Leopard (god forbid...), and installed the drivers. Everything was fine, but when I was playing with the mouse settings, I accidentally switched the right and left click buttons, so now, every click is a right click. How; without a two button mouse do I configure it back?? (It's a tick box in the control panel mouse settings, I tried hitting the enter key but that doesn't work...

Thanks in advance for your time,
John :Oops:

As far as I am aware you can still navigate windows normally so ignore the mouse, move round using tab and the arrow keys. Tab will more you to the next option Shift tab will take you back one. Windows key is ctrl and esc.

Using these methods navigate to the control panel, select mouse options if you are in classic view or pointers and other hardware if in category, then select mouse. At which point tab until the drop down box for left click is selected then using the arrow keys scroll until left click (default) is highlighted, tab until you get to ok then press return. Et Volia your mouse is back to normal.

Good Luck

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.