Chinese iPhone clone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
That thing is like the iPhone's obese uncle.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.66 C2D, 13" MacBook i7 2.9GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 4
I think that's the "HiPhone".

Looks like it has MMS though. :D
Sorry, couldn't resist.

(Yes I know we can email pictures to MMS users)

:)

nZa

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8Ghz MBP
so BOOC, where can i buy one

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Those things are junk.The sad part is people buy them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Until the Meizu M is released this C- HiPhone seems to be the most iPhone of iPhone clones out there. Meizu's iPhone copycatting M cellphone is to be vaporware no longer thanks to GeekITstores who will be launching it in. China, ever the trademark-infringing, sub-par quality, knock-off manufacturing powerhouse, has another iPhone clone - the Hua Long IP2000.
=====================================
Peter
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
[email protected]

That Meizu is never going to be released. they were supposed to release that phone back in November 2007 and continually delayed since then meanwhile the iPhone continues to advance and lower in price. Meanwhile Meizu can't even get there knock off on shelves.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4ghz MacBook, 16gb white iPhone 3G, 16gb iPod Touch, 4gb iPod Mini
Seems like he had a little trouble doing the "slide to unlock" after he first turned it on. Probably because it's meant to be used with a stylus, but I still LOL'd.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.