What the heck is happening?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
Good day everyone,

So my NTFS program on Macintosh (which let me both read and write to my Windows partition while I am using Macintosh) was a 14-days trial one and expired, ever since that happened, I can not even see the Windows volume/partition on the desktop when I am on Macintosh anymore. I don't know if that's why my Windows works fine for like 15 to 20 minutes or something and then the mouse freezes, applications keep on opening and closing, and the mouse keeps on flickering. As if I am trying to move it but it just can't. I don't know what to do right now and it's really pissing me off since I have like an aimbot I purchased for an online game which only works on Windows of course, both the aimbot and the game itself. So I don't know what to do, if I call the Apple store, I am pretty sure they will help me in nothing because they are idiots here in Cairo.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope some one can help me soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Can you uninstall it, try app cleaners

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Which program was it? Paragon NTFS for Mac? If so, they have an uninstaller that you'll need to run on it.

OP
Tarek
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Can you uninstall it, try app cleaners

Which program was it? Paragon NTFS for Mac? If so, they have an uninstaller that you'll need to run on it.

Thank you louishen, I just downloaded it and will try to uninstall the program.

cwa, yes it's the Paragon NTFS for Mac but I ejected the Disk which was on the desktop, it contained the Uninstaller. I ejected it right after I installed so I can not really uninstall it now. I will try the appcleaner one.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Thank you louishen, I just downloaded it and will try to uninstall the program.

cwa, yes it's the Paragon NTFS for Mac but I ejected the Disk which was on the desktop, it contained the Uninstaller. I ejected it right after I installed so I can not really uninstall it now. I will try the appcleaner one.

AppCleaner is questionable advice in this case, since Paragon NTFS is a low-level driver. AppCleaner just uses Spotlight to identify any files that are associated with the primary application, it won't do anything in this situation.

It shouldn't matter if you ejected the disc image. All you have to do is double-click the original DMG file you downloaded and it will remount the disc. Then run the uninstaller to properly and, more importantly, safely remove it.

OP
Tarek
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes, you are absolutely right cwa. I already opened it from the Downloads folder and then uninstalled it. Then it asked me to Restart and I did. But I am afraid I still can't see the Windows 'Untitled' partition. :(

Thank you by the way :).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.