Is mobileme worth it?

Reaction score
Hey guys..just recently bought my Mac and I have been hearing about mobileme for quite sometime now..it sounds pretty cool, but im just not sure if it's worth spending that much money on. I don't have an iphone, nor do i plan on getting one...was just wondering if i would be able to maximize the features of mobileme if i do decide to purchase it.

Pros and cons anyone?

Appreciate the help:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook: 2.4 ghz dual core 4gb Ram 250gb Hdd
I think that without the iPhone mobile me loses a lot of its appeal, doubly so if you are not trying to keep to machines synchronised, the easiest way to tell if you will use it is to give it a go. if you go to Me.com you can sign up for a 60 day free trial.

Good Luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Mac Book 2.4GHZ, 2GB
if you're planning to set up a personal website and/or web gallery, MobileMe could be worth having a look as it's well integrated with iWeb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
I have it and I really like it. Awesome with the iPhone stuff. I also love IMAP. I know it is free with gmail, but I am not a big fan.

My only complaints are stability and the lack of being able to use a normal FTP client with iDisk.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.