iToner app messed up my iTunes

Reaction score
I have an iMac and I always sync my iPhone 3G without a problem until today. Last night I downloaded a program to my Mac called "iToner." It makes any songs of yours Ringtones and syncs your iPhone 3G with the program not with iTunes to get the ringtones on your iPhone.

When you first load it up it says that it must restart iTunes to make the program work. So I let it restart iTunes and whatever. Now when I sync with iTunes, it just goes crazy.

When I click the sync button, the sync button freezes for 5 seconds and then it starts syncing then it finishes syncing but it says that it is syncing photos. And it just keeps syncing photos. It sync photos for about 15 seconds after it finishes syncing. Nothing in the my photos folders have changed.

I've tried syncing my other iPods (iPod video and iPod touch) to see if it messes up with those but it does not. Only with my iPhone 3G. I tried restoring my iPhone 3G and that didn't work. I uninstalled iToner and iTunes and reinstalled iTunes and it still doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.