CoD4 for Mac

Reaction score
Hi i just got a Macbook, dont really know how to use it efficiently/effectively yet, but my first impressions are good. I have Leopard and from what i understand you can run Windows programs on it(from what ive heard rather). I was wondering is it that easy, can i buy Call of duty 4(windows version) and install it then play it, just like that?

Reaction score
you can now buy call of duty 4 for mac from shops, or download it from game agent.

not all windows games will work from boot camp, vmware or parrallels. Its different for each game and each virtual machine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
none as of yet
there's COD mac version but I'd go with xp thru boot camp I'd imagine more players on the windows game

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid-2010 15" MacBook Pro 2.8 i7, 8GB, OS X 10.6.8
I play the mac-only version from Aspyr, there are always plenty of players online.

Reaction score
1st off i downloaded i trail for my macbook and the grathics card isnt good enogh 2 run it intel GMA X1300 so i probs u can't do it on yours (quote;i just got a Macbook)
2nd i got the PC version tryed to install though bootcamp it worked but still got the grathics card error so i think it would work though bootcamp but only with good GC

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.