• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Interested?

A

Anarchyst_blu

would anyone be interested in writing for a mac ezine (will become magazine depending on responce)? it is security focused, but anything mac related is welcome. If so, either respond to this thread or pm me.

-Anarchyst_blu

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
..hmm... paid?

OP
A

Anarchyst_blu

just about any topics mac related. Focus on security/hacking (whitehat). Check us out on the web at www.iglitch.net, or on the IRC undernet on #iglitch.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Anarchyst_blu said:
would anyone be interested in writing for a mac ezine (will become magazine depending on responce)? it is security focused, but anything mac related is welcome. If so, either respond to this thread or pm me.

-Anarchyst_blu

I certainly enjoy writing (and feel that I'm pretty decent at it), but unfortunately I'm not extremely knowledgeable in the Mac security area. I'd love to write about other Apple or Mac topics if there were something I could contribute though.

OP
A

Anarchyst_blu

for sure Padawan... any facet of macs or mac culture is more than welcome. Just the focus is on security. Some articles can and will have nothing to do with it. Feel free to email any further questions to one of the addresses on the contact page.

OP
A

Anarchyst_blu

Well, just to update you all on this, we released our first issue on february 1st, and we are releasing a second in june, which will be in print. We also completely re-did the site, and have new forums. The site is still at http://www.iGlitch.net -- hope to see a few of ya'll around.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.