XCode Problem

Reaction score
ok hi every one im new here.

anyway straight to the point. i am new to xcode and i am working on a project and i added a new "run script build phase" and now i have an error with that script. now want i want to know is how or where do i go so i can edit it or delete depending on what i made the script do. please help i have been banging my head trying to figure this out but i cant so please help. and i dont know if this the correct place for this question, if not would a moderator please kind enough to move, thanks.

i have attached a pic of what it looks like.

oh and im using mac osx 10.5.5 and xcode 3.0

thanks in advance.

OP
HYGSBM
Reaction score
ok never mind i found out how to get rid of the problem. i just had to click the arrow next to targets and get rid of run scripts. anyway i got thanks anyway.

hehehe.

sorry but i have new question...

how do i make a help window or help text in xcode i have searched online but i have nothing useful. anyway i have made a .rtf called "Help Index" and i have it in xcode. but what do i do with it now? so i can be the help window. because when i run my program and i press help it says there is no help for this application so what do i do so my .rtf becomes that help window? thanks in advance

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.