CS4 Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro w/ Snow Leopard, iPhone 3GS
We might purchase the CS4 premium suite for my dad's CPU, so I'm wondering if the serial code to register the software allows only one or two computers to be registered. Two would be great since we could both have CS4.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Adobe CS4

My dad just bought CS4 Master Collection (he's a graphic designer) and we were wondering if I could also install some of the applications (Photoshop, Illustrator) onto my Macbook too.

Also, if this is possible, would the apps run smoothly on my MacBook running Leopard? Also, how much space would they consume?

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I have CS installed on my laptop and desktop.. legitimately.. per the license agreement. I just can't run both simultaneously.

Both would run fine on any modern macbook. Space would depend on the install but I would say that the PS suite is going to be somewhere around a gig.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks.

Also, the CS4 box says it runs on OSX versions 10.4.11 - 10.5.4. However, I am running 10.5.6. Will I experience any problems and will I need to downgrade?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.