Invisible Shield

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 inch iMac i5 2.66 quad core processor. iPhone 4 32 gig, ATV2. MPB 17' quadcore
Hey guys I also thought to throw a quick comment out about invisible shield. I was hesitant to put it on my iphone because I heard it reduced the touch sensitivity. However, I hated the other forms of protecting the iphone because they all seemed to distract from the style/look of the phone. Today however, I had the material wrapped all around iphone. I am VERY pleased with what the standard level of protection it provides "obviously no projection if dropped". I can carry it in my pocket and not have to be constantly ensuring my keys are in a different pocket, change, or other things that could potentially scratch it. I was also pleased to not notice any change in the sensitivity of the touchscreen. Anyways, this is probably old news for most of you but for those of you thinking about it, it is a no brainer in my opinion. Plus, it comes with a lifetime guarantee, so if you have to use your warranty they will put a brand new shield on your new phone. Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Totally agree. Had one on my first iPhone and now on my 3G. I took it off the first one because I was going to sell it but then my girlfriend decided she wanted. When we took it in to ATT they guy said he has not seen a first generation is such good condition.

Reaction score
I installed one on my Touch about 2 days ago. I'm impressed with the product so far, except for the imperfections in the shield. It was probably an installation mistake, but it doesn't look like a bubble or speck of dirt.

The only thing I noticed is that the shield has some grip to it, so I have to be a little more forceful with my finger than I did before. Other than that, no problems. I was scratching at it with a key and threw it in my pocket with my change and it didn't do any damage. So far, so good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
Got one for my iPhone 2 days ago, This is my 5th product from ZAGG they make a great product. I had one on my MacBook, Sony Ericsson K790, DS, iPods and now my iPhone 3G

OP
tdll1313
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 inch iMac i5 2.66 quad core processor. iPhone 4 32 gig, ATV2. MPB 17' quadcore
For reals, though I am totally a fan of this product. However, I went to a kiosk in the mall that Zagg had set up and I paid 33 for a full incasing and a "professional install". After he installed it he put it under a blacklight so I could see the edges and it was installed perfectly!! this was money well spent so I don't have to keep a big annoying case on it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
For reals, though I am totally a fan of this product. However, I went to a kiosk in the mall that Zagg had set up and I paid 33 for a full incasing and a "professional install". After he installed it he put it under a blacklight so I could see the edges and it was installed perfectly!! this was money well spent so I don't have to keep a big annoying case on it.

Wow I wish they had that here, I have always had to install mine myself, They turn out alright but I am sure if I had more practice it would be better.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
Guys another one to look out for is Ghost-Armor. Im not sure who makes it, but Im pretty sure its the same material. Phenomenal stuff!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.