Isight ???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 2.4GHz
I just bought a new Macbook Pro and its pretty cool. 15" 2.4 Ghz OSX 10.5.4 all that good stuff. anyway I installed parrelles and was on msn messenger on my vista virtual machine, the web cam option didnt work because the virtual machine was not aware of my built in Isight camera. anyway I found a site that told me how to install a driver on the vista virtual machine to recognise my camera and it worked I installed the driver from my osx cd on the windows side of my computer and it worked well I was able to web cam with my freinds over Msn messenger. the problem is that now Imovie and photo booth dont work! Mac OSX does not see the camera. is there anyway I can fix this. I really dont care if the webcam doesnt work in windows, it'd be nice if I had the option to use it from both OS's but if not Id rather have it avaliable in OSX. Im kinna stumped I dont know much about macs yet, this is my first mac and Im just learning, so far I really like it, just wondering if anyone out there knows how to solve this problem?O:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.