shopping for a publisher

Reaction score
We have been using The Print Shop and are thinking of 'upgrading' to another program. What we are needing to do is create a newsletter that will have scanned documents in it at times (submissions of drawing, puzzles, etc, sent in by club members) and it also includes a calendar, which we would like to be able to tweek, and adjust (so that Wednesday - our club meeting day is larger than the other days) and add graphics to to decorate certain events. I am looking at getting the upgraded Print Shop, but I don't know how to find out if it has a more flexible calendar, the old one is not flexible AT ALL. I am also looking at iWork. Again, I'm not sure that it will do what I'm wanting it to do. Does anyone have experience creating calendars in either of these programs?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Give iWork08 a try. Pages has some nice templates and is easy to use. Also includes calendars. I'm not sure you can still download a trial copy of iWork08 or not. You might want to visit the Apple store. In any event, it sells for $79 at Apple but you can find it less expensive at Amazon or NewEgg.

Regards.

OP
S
Reaction score
yeah? Where?

I have a 30 day trial of iwork08 and I have looked all through it, even did a help search and there is NOTHING about a template for calendars, could someone help me find it?

Any other suggestions?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.