MBP Can't Join Network (Airport Express) When Coming Back From Sleep

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Airport Express
This is a new development that has been occurring the last few weeks. I am running a Mac Book Pro 15" 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and my only wireless router is my airport express.

The last few weeks, every time my laptop comes back from sleep, it can't join my network. My fiance's powerbook has no problem whatsoever, yet my MBP can't join no matter what I try. I try resetting the airport express, turning off and on my airport card, restarting my laptop, and any combination of those to try to get it to work, and still nothing. Frankly I've had it. Everything my airport express is connected to works fine except my MBP, and it's incredibly frustrating.

I've searched the internet for a few days now trying to find an answer and haven't found one. Does anyone know anything about this issue? Is it my MPB (I think it is) or is it my airport express? I have no idea at this point. Please help!!!

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Airport Express
Nevermind, I have since figured out the problem

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.