iPhoto '06 Question

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I was recently browsing through my iPhoto '06 library and realized that there are some photos in my library that aren't in some of my albums. Meaning, say there's an album called "Disney World." There are some random stragglers that, for some reason upon importing, are in no albums and just hanging out in the library.

Is there any way where I can see all the photos in the library that HAVEN'T found themselves into individual albums? It just bothers me...when I click on the Disney World album I want to see ALL of the pictures in iPhoto that I took at Disney.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
I havent used iPhoto 06 in a long time, but cant you just click on Library. That should let you see all the photos.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Not at the mac right now, so can't be really specific, but you can create a smart album where the criteria is photo that is not in an album. That will let you see what is not in an album, and then you can move the photos where you want them (from the "roll" not the smart album).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
there is, but i do not remember

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.