Spore?

Reaction score
Ok so one of my friends just turned me on to the new game Spore. I was wondering is there anyway i can play it on my mac book with bootcamp. I tried to play it earlier but the graphics card isn't good enough but i've read that you can play it through boot camp some how. anyone know if this is ture or not? if so how to do it?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
That's right. The Windows version of Spore supports the GMA950 graphics chipset in older Macbooks, whereas the Mac version does not. As a result, you'd be able to play the game with Windows installed via Boot Camp, but that would require the purchase and installation of Windows first.

OP
U
Reaction score
I've already installed windows vista and i'm using boot camp but i can't get anything moved for osx on to vista. do you know how?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Version 10.5.6 2 GHz INtel Core Duo, 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Could you run parallels? idk too much but my friend told me that it would work. lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I've already installed windows vista and i'm using boot camp but i can't get anything moved for osx on to vista. do you know how?

Why would you want to move anything from OS X to Vista if you just want to play a game? Go ahead and install the game on Vista and you should be set.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.