• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

How else can I complain to Apple?

Reaction score
I've already called their Customer Relations line, and I've shot an email to [email protected]. I'm afraid that I am still going to be overlooked, anyone know of any other surefire ways to contact apple?

I received horrible service at an apple store today, and it has not been the first time this has happened. I really can barely hold it in anymore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
What do you mean by horrible service

You are really best going back to the store and seeing a human rather than looking around the Apple site for any email adresses

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
talk to the store manager for one. and ask for his boss. If your complaint is legit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Talk to the store manager or write them a strongly worded letter - in my experience people take far more notice of a good letter.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
People in the apple shop have never been anything but nice to me. It's been the best service I've got anywhere.

What caused the problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
1) Call Apple Corporate: 408-996-1010
2) Ask the operator for Gene (like denim) Teluse, VP of Customer Care. She is Apple's highest ranking customer service agent, and she reports directly to Steve Jobs.
3) Leave a nice message, include any Apple Case/Repair numbers you might have, or your machine's serial number, and a callback number.
4) Wait ~24 business hours for one of Ms. Teluse's minions to call.
5) Calmly explain your story, and what you want Apple to do.

OP
R
Reaction score
I've always had good experiences with Apple stores as well, however this one Apple store I've been going to after I've moved has been nothing but unhelpful. When I went in to get my computer fixed about 6 months ago, they said I needed an appointment and at the time I did not know that, but I calmly asked if I could be put on standby, and they refused. I told them I understand that I may not be helped that day and they still refused to put me on standby. Today I went in to have my iphone repaired. They refused to fix my iphone even though I had agreed to pay the 200 dollars to replace it. I even talked to the manager and the manager told me to buy and iphone 3g even though I had already explained to him that my plan was nowhere near up. That just set me off because all they were doing was trying to sell me their product instead of helping me fix my phone. I just don't think I'm going to be returning to this Apple store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
On a lighter note, if you purchase a 3G, your contract just renews and you don't have to pay a cancellation fee.

On a not so lighter note, the 3G is a lot more buggy than the OG.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Was the problem you had with your iPhone one that might have required to get a new one, or was it a problem that could have been fixed on the spot? If it is the first one, then you can't expect someone to wave a wand over your phone and call it done. And I'm also pretty sure that they didn't tell you "no, we will not fix your phone" when you asked. They would have been out a long time before you have gotten there. They probably told you they can't, which seems most likely.

Possibly more details, like what's wrong with the phone? Sometimes that will determine if they couldn't or "didn't" want to help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
TBH I work in retail and have to listen to customers arguing and there's never much logic to it and usually ends with this is going to be in the newspaper... It never has lol

So im with apple, im sure they did there best :) ...Unless they didst then dam them :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1 Ghz 4GB RAM 120GB HDD, iPod Touch 16GB, iPod Shuffle 1GB, BB 8130
TBH I work in retail and have to listen to customers arguing and there's never much logic to it and usually ends with this is going to be in the newspaper... It never has lol

So im with apple, im sure they did there best :) ...Unless they didst then dam them :p

Did their best?

Doing your best has and will never be good enough for retail. The customer is always right.

And this isn't sarcasm.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
Okay, there's always good one option left. Go take a couple of acting lessons, then go to the Apple store and act as if you're choking, and as soon as you see one of the workers who can help you, ask them for assistance. LOL :p

Reaction score
A Guy Walks Into An Apple Store...

Yeah, it’s the start to a bad joke.

I’ve been a PC user since DOS. I finally get tired of the constant Microsoft issues and decide to change to the Mac. I look online to decide what I want in the new Mac Book Pro and make an appointment at my local store for a one on one. Imagine my disappointment when I get there and they can’t display the new machine because they don’t have them in the stores yet. To make it worse, they can’t show me the dual boot function so I can keep some of my proprietary MS software. I’d think there was a sizable market for “The Converted”, but for me it was a complete loss of faith in Apple experience. All the people I talked to were very friendly but lacked professional demeanor and knowledge. One guy was chewing bubblegum. Maybe my expectations were to high?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.