Problem with link in iWeb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Powerbook
Hi,
I am in charge of our school's website, and have created the site in iWeb and have published it successfuly without too many problems. BUT...today I added a new page that includes 5 links to other one iWeb pages within the site. For some reason, one of the links simply won't work. I have edited the page and re-published it 4 times now without any success. I've deleted the link text, re-typed it and created the link again, I've even deleted the page in question and recreated it. Nothing seems to work. I know that all of my other changes are being published because they show up on the live site when I test it, but I can't seem to make this one particular link work. Any ideas? Does iWeb have a limit to the number of pages you can make for one site? I don't know enough about html to figure out my error that way, either.

Thanks so much for your help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Does the page you are linking to have a weird name such as 'Black & White!'. I don't remember the detail, but along time ago I hit an issue like this where removing odd ball characters fixed the problem. I think I might have even posted the full details here many many moons ago.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0GHz Aluminium MacBook
Is it public facing?
If so please provide a link to the page in question so I can have a look. If not, please provide the code that makes up the page and I'll have a look at that.

When posting problems like this, please include more info.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2006 | 2011 21.5in iMac-1tb-i5-12gig | iPhone 3gs
I had this same problem with one particular link as well. I was getting steamed that no matter how many times I deleted/retyped it, it wouldn't -take-. I finally took the troublesome page and opened it in dreamweaver and looked at the code and changed it myself. For some reason it just would not work through iWeb. After I made the quick change and saved it, it worked ever since. So I don't know what iWeb's got going on.

I'm having trouble with RSS feeds right now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.