apple make a tablet?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
Does anyone think that apple might come out with a tablet laptop where you can write right onto the screen anytime soon? i used one in my college to take notes with for a week and i loved it, was just wondering what your opinions was on apple ever making one.

D

Desolate One

My shorthand is almost as bad as a doctor's! So I wouldn't pick up a tablet notebook. I can type fast enough and I can always read them afterwards. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I doubt any 'tablet' style apple product is a possibility, I remember steve jobs(better known as master of my universe) saying something about a tablet style laptop or mac isnt a good idea and that he didnt consider it something that would be in a class with any of apples products and would be sorta a bad idea. I dont think a lot of people would buy such a product, itd probably eat up batteries like theres no tomorrow.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I agree with Macman. Look at the Tablet PC, what a flop that was. Gates really pushed the the Tablet PC, but it never really took off.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.