• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

apple employee discount

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
I am guessing that's a bit too private or confidential to be discussed in public.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
well student is like 13% thats why I got mine from the apple shop not the shop where I work as thats only 10% employee discount.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Umm I saw someone post 25% for first 1 and then they get 3 at 15% for family and friends?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I know somebody who owns one of those third party apple stores and they get the computers at cost. Now only if I had met them before I bought all my computers..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
per my interview a few weeks ago, I was told 25% as I recall

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
25% wow!!! Any one fancy using there discount to get me a macbook? lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Book G4 10.5.5
I was and still am thinking of trying to get a job there just for the discount to get all I need, I can't imagine working there being any particular good experience, not when you live in London... just too busy...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
I was and still am thinking of trying to get a job there just for the discount to get all I need, I can't imagine working there being any particular good experience, not when you live in London... just too busy...

Good luck to you, I bet they get hundreds and hundreds of application like that.

OP
H
Reaction score

haha yeah i was thinking the same thing too... 25% is alot i had some friends at best buy they say they barely get any discount off computer and computer product

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC BOOK 13in
yo that was best buy not apple two different things

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.