Alternative to iCal/Address Book/Mail

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good Mac alternative to these?
Used Outlook for years without any problems but since switch to Mac, I am not happy with these solutions.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro4,1 2.4 GHz 4 GB 800 MHz
My friend uses Entourage (Mac equivalent of Outlook) and loves it. Maybe there is an Open Office version for Mac?

Reaction score
I also look for an alternative. In other forums I found the recommendation bento 3 from Filemaker, you can get a trial version. But I did not find a free alternative yet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
Thunderbird is a great free solution!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
If you liked Outlook, I would recommend Entourage (included with Office for Mac).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Anyone know of a good Mac alternative to these?
Used Outlook for years without any problems but since switch to Mac, I am not happy with these solutions.
You don't say what you find lacking with the Apple triumvirate.
I also look for an alternative. In other forums I found the recommendation bento 3 from Filemaker, you can get a trial version. But I did not find a free alternative yet.
Bento is a database program. The topic of the original post is e-mail and calendar programs. But, why would you expect such a thing to be free?

Reaction score
You could always move everything to Google, gmail (includes address book) and calendar...you can sync these with iCal and Mail.app if you wanted to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.