Spaces isn't working as I expected it to...

Reaction score
I am trying to use Spaces to separate pages of Word. I want five different Spaces to contain notes in Word, and one space to contain my actual essay I am writing in Word. Every time I try to separate the the different documents into different Spaces, they just return to the original Space.

Somebody help me out here... :Angry:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Spaces will put the whole application there if you've assigned it, or in every window. I don't know how you would separate out windows of the same application to be in different spaces.

OP
Changed
Reaction score
Spaces will put the whole application there if you've assigned it, or in every window. I don't know how you would separate out windows of the same application to be in different spaces.

does anybody know if this is possible?

OP
Changed
Reaction score
just found out somewhere else that it isn't possible... guess I'll just be using F9 a lot now. :|

Reaction score
Would using the show applications windows in Expose suit you? I have that set to my top left corner when i move my mouse up there. It shows every word doc i have open and hides all others. Then i can just click on the one i want.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
I'm not quite sure how to do this. Applications run in the same space if I'm correct.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac and Macbook
I haven't quite figured out what spaces does yet. I understand the directions but haven't grasped the why of it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.