Safari cannot establish a secure connection...

Reaction score
Hello, i've spent all afternoon searching around trying to find a fix for this.. I've had my macbook for about two weeks. I'm using Leopard Os and well now im having a problem with safari not loading some websites that i never had any problems loading.. Bankofamerica.com i get this error

Safari can’t open the page “https://sitekey.bankofamerica.com/sas/signon.do” because it couldn’t establish a secure connection to the server “sitekey.bankofamerica.com”

i already reset the cache and update safari.. everything was working minutes ago.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Looks like their end as even Firefox is getting that error here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
I'm getting the same problem so looks like its them :)

OP
Y
Reaction score
whats ackward is that i've been using the site.. bankofamerica.com for a while and just today it didn't load. Any other browser for mac that i could use. Thanks for your replies

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
It's not an issue with the browser its a problem with the bankofamerica site. Every ones having the same problem :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Firefox, Opera... quite a few really.

OP
Y
Reaction score
thanks for your replies.. it did end up being their site.. and they posted a note about their problem on the website several hours after the problem began..customer service =(
Thanks for your help and quick feedback.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.