podcasts on iphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook intel core duo 2.0GHz, 2 GB Ram
everytime I put my podcasts on my iphone they disappear!! Sometimes they'll stay there for an hour or two, but then they're gone. I have 2.1 installed and love it! This is the only hiccup. Any ideas??

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
everytime I put my podcasts on my iphone they disappear!! Sometimes they'll stay there for an hour or two, but then they're gone. I have 2.1 installed and love it! This is the only hiccup. Any ideas??

Thanks

They disappear after a sync or they just disappear?

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook intel core duo 2.0GHz, 2 GB Ram
they just disappear! It makes no sense! I drag them onto my iphone, it syncs and "uploads them," then when I look on my phone, they're there; but only for an instant. If I look at them then go back to home screen then want to go back to them, they're gone. When I have my phone plugged into iTunes and I click on the music to see what I have on there, the files are sitting right there under the genre podcasts, but they're not in my podcast section of my phone. And i can't find them for the life of me when I look through every song...they're just hidden. Makes no sense to me...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
Podcast are a shy and elusive bunch. They will often hide in dark moist places like behind Brittany Spears songs to avoid being heard. The key is to sneak up and offer them candy. (red skittles)

Seriously though, that's an odd situation. Have you tried syncing the podcasts rather than dragging and dropping? If you could take a screen shot when they are there and when they are not might help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.