Moving music from ipod to computer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 inch iMac i5 2.66 quad core processor. iPhone 4 32 gig, ATV2. MPB 17' quadcore
Hey guys I haven't done much research on this yet and so I thought I would just throw it out there, but I just made the jump to a macbook pro from a macbook air. Well, I forgot in my haste and excitement to get a macbook pro to make back up disc for my itunes from my air before I sold it. And besides without an optical drive this is more of a hassle than it should be. Anyways, so now I have my new pro, and all my music on my ipod touch. Is there anyway to use my ipod touch to put all my music onto my new computer?? Thanks for the help.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Hey guys I haven't done much research on this yet and so I thought I would just throw it out there, but I just made the jump to a macbook pro from a macbook air. Well, I forgot in my haste and excitement to get a macbook pro to make back up disc for my itunes from my air before I sold it. And besides without an optical drive this is more of a hassle than it should be. Anyways, so now I have my new pro, and all my music on my ipod touch. Is there anyway to use my ipod touch to put all my music onto my new computer?? Thanks for the help.

There are some programs that allow you to "rip" songs off your iPod. I use TouchCopy myself because the free ones don't work with the iTouch.

Senuti is one of the free ones.

OP
tdll1313
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 inch iMac i5 2.66 quad core processor. iPhone 4 32 gig, ATV2. MPB 17' quadcore
Hey thanks for the feedback, I will for sure look into it. So does that mean that Senuti won't work for the touch?

OP
tdll1313
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Wow that was super easy....i can't believe it. The best 24.99 plus tax I've spent in a while.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.