a little annoyance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5 GHz Pb G4 2 GB, imac 2.4 GHz 2 GB, iphone 16 GB
my screen, when moved, makes clicky sounds. like, uh, it's not smooth.
it's bloody annoying and i presume... not fixable?

OP
red milk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
are you crazy? i better get someone to do it, i'll get the oil all over the keyboard otherwise hehe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
mmm greasy keys.... :)

EDIT:

how cant this :) assemble a happy face? :doctor: needs to fix :)

C

Cloudane

Yep, propular problem and it only gets worse. The ol' Applecare or warranty ought to see it right.

And yes, no offense to whoever designed them but the smileys on the board are bloody ugly :p

OP
red milk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i don't have apple care plan of any kind, but it's still under the one year guarantee...will that do?

T

tariq

That is AppleCare, just not the extended 3-year AppleCare plan which you can buy (within the first year of ownership).

and yeah, I hate this forum's smileys too, UGLY!

OP
red milk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
so, i called the apple centre for the netherlands and got this super hyper lady on the phone. she took a while with it all, but i got a case number and i'm gonna head to the repair place tomorrow. new monitor bling bling!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Cloudane said:
And yes, no offense to whoever designed them but the smileys on the board are bloody ugly :p

LOL - I miss the old ones. It was much easier to tell what the person was trying to express with those faces. These new ones are certainly creative and artistic, but not very good at showing emotions. Alas, I don't think the originals are coming back anytime soon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.