ring tones

Reaction score
Well, I got my iPhone 3G, very happy with it, but I would like to make some ring tones... can someone help me???:)

Reaction score
Import the song you want to use into garageband, trim it won to 40 seconds, and export as a ringtone. You must have the latest version of Garageband.

Dylan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.14ghz || 120GB || IPHONE 3G 8GB JBken 4GB RAM || <3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I second Garage Band. It's easy and you probably already have it.

Reaction score
Whoa! Thanks a lot. You just saved me some serious money. I had no idea I could do that. I have a ton of songs that I want ringtones for, now I don't have to buy the ring tone. Cha-ching for me!!! Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook running OSX Leopard.
you don't necessarily have to cut the song down... you can click the icon to the left of the tempo and all, i believe, which is like two arrows in a revolving circle. "Turn on Cycle Region" is what it is.

Anyway, you can activate that and just target the part you want as a ringtone. (indicated by a gold bar above the waveform of the song). Then when u click Share>Send Ringtone to iTunes, it will only send that portion of the song.

Hope this helps, sorry it's kinda hard to explain. Hope you get the concept.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.