Those wanting to write to NTFS drives

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
Thank you very much for informing us, I already had that though, or probably something very similar to it. It is a 10-days trial version though, don't want to buy the full one, just a waste of money.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Or you could just use NTFS-3G and pay nothing.

jah

Reaction score
i posted this a while ago

its only $40.00? thanks for reminding me, i might be interested again... but ntfs-3g hmmmm
-i have been having issues with mac-finder, if i copy a directory with files from a xp server to another xp server over a network form my mac the directory copies fine but its contense dosnt. the copied directory is empty. also it seems unable to do a find over a network too

guess i should download the demo:
-does it hook into finder seam free?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
i posted this a while ago

its only $40.00? thanks for reminding me, i might be interested again... but ntfs-3g hmmmm

guess i should download the demo:
-does it hook into finder seam free?
-will it work over a network?

my work is ntfs

I've not had any issues with it nor read of any known issues. But they are still working on "improving" it, so apparently it's not 100% flawless. I do think I read that it's slower with read/writes than Paragon's driver. And yes, it is very much seamless. In fact, you'll see that Disk Utility can actually format a drive in NTFS once the drivers are installed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.