Powerbook G5 BET at my office.

P

ppuga

Hey guys, theres a office partner here who is betting that the Powerbook G5 will make its appearence in the MACWORLD in a few days jajaja

what do you think!!! jajaja

I think this CAN'T happen!!

do I have I BIG Chance to make some money? on this!?? jajaja

:cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
I wouldn't hesitate to put a large sum of money on the fact that this isn't going to happen. If you are actually able to wager with him, this will probably be the easiest money you'll ever make.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I will almost garauntee you no g5 laptop in the year 2005 at all. go for it, bet a little extra for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 3 GHz 3 gigs of ram & 2004 PowerBook
im doin this same thing at school... except i wont make any mony cause i owe the kid money...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
Steveman434 said:
well i guess you won... :mad:
is this the guy who he was betting against?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
yeah you deffinatly won, There is no sign of the G5 coming out in 2005 any where on the internet!

OP
L

Lasha

Well, Apple is full of possibilities, they can even announce a speed bumped PowerBook next month if they wanted to. They would've done so today, but they didn't. Why? OBVIOUS! They're planning something big! If it was just some simple speed bump, it would've been annoucned. DUH!!!

Reaction score
PowerBookG4 said:
yeah you deffinatly won, There is no sign of the G5 coming out in 2005 any where on the internet!
totally disagree a powerbook g5 is coming 2005!!!! It has too there too behind..I have all of my trust on apple adn i know there goign to do somethin just wait another 4 monhts and well see whos right!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Sexyboy said:
totally disagree a powerbook g5 is coming 2005!!!! It has too there too behind..I have all of my trust on apple adn i know there goign to do somethin just wait another 4 monhts and well see whos right!

I sincerely hope your right. I need a laptop in the next six months or so and would really like a G5 model.

-Chris

Reaction score
bassplayrr said:
I sincerely hope your right. I need a laptop in the next six months or so and would really like a G5 model.

-Chris
are u kididng me there would be a powerbook g5 by june the latest. The only reason why apple too so long for a new update is the g5 chip shortage and is expected to reasle on in q2 05 isch is aorund the next few months. I imiagine around late feb or mid march.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Sexyboy said:

Sure, I hope your right, but there is that heat issue. The G5 will turn out alot of heat and the powerbook g4 is just so hot already. I have looked everywhere on the interent and I can't find any evidence of it being true about a powerbook g5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
God, for the amount of inane ranting he's doing all over the forums, you'd think Sexyboy gets royalties on every G5 sold ;)

Seriously though you won't see a G5 PowerBook in 2005.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.